Tribunal administratif du travail
- Complete design
- External and internal siding material selection
- Integrated furniture design
- Drawings and specifications
- Upgrading to standards
- Administration and site supervision
- Overall coordination with the Tribunal administratif du travail (TAT) and the Société québécoise des infrastructures (SQI)
The collaboration of all has always enabled us to achieve our goals.
Interior Redesign and Expansion
An existing building that used to be a Caisse Desjardins had a complete interior renovation and an expansion for the development of a new space for the Tribunal administratif du travail (TAT). The new tenant’s demands for this redesign were specific and unambiguous. This space includes three hearing rooms, three mediation rooms, more than 15 closed offices, and more than seven workstations in an open space, among other things. The acoustic treatment was a priority for this project. As such, we were mandated by Développement Loiselle with which we have developed a close collaboration throughout the project.