- Interior and exterior design
- Sourcing and selection of materials
- Coordination with the municipality, Ministère de la Culture et des Communications (MCCQ), and other professionals
- Coordination of minor variances with the city
- Presentation of a document to the PAC/PIIA committee and the MCCQ
- Drawings and specifications
Bringing together the past and the present in all their splendor!
Interior redesign and renovation of façades
To expand their workspace, the firm decided to purchase a residential building and convert it into offices. The neighbourhood in which it is located is designated by the municipality as a heritage sector, in addition to being the site of an archeological dig. The complications related to the location, as well as the number of people involved in the project, presented a major challenge.